Temporary ABC License Application


Any event that will be selling and/or serving alcohol and that is open to the public, including ticketed events or events where admission is charged, requires both a state and City ABC license. Please complete the form below and return it and payment to the Covington ABC Administrator.

Please note that a separate State ABC temporary license is also required and can be obtained from their website at https://abc.ky.gov/Licensing/Licensing%20Applications/Special%20Temporary%20License%20Application.pdf

You can also apply for the State temporary ABC license online here: https://dppweb.ky.gov/eservices/

Go Back