Right of Way Encroachment Permit Application


All public service agencies, companies or corporations, persons and individuals wishing to dig into or open holes, ditches, or trenches in the sidewalk or roadway or to occupy the right-of-way of any streets, alleys, or public right-of-ways of the city to place, extend, or repair therein any pipes, conduits, or wires, or for any other reason, shall at least ten working days before proposing or preceding to do said work make application to and obtain the consent of the City Engineer. 


Go Back