Request for Refund of Earnings Tax or Additional Payment Due (Form OL-1)


Form OL-1 is for employees requesting a tax refund on taxes withheld by their employer. This form can also be used for any additional payroll tax due to the City, in the case of underpayment. An employee may file for a refund within two years of the date the return was required to be filed.


Go Back