Contact Form

If filing a Police Report, please contact Kenton County Dispatch center at 859-356-3191 or click here for directions on how to file a report online if it meets certain parameters.

If you have a concern or request related to a City infrastructure problem -- such as a pothole, a sidewalk issue, broken parks equipment or a dangerous tree situation -- please return to the home page of the City website, click on the "Public Works Service Request" icon, and fill out that form. By doing so, you submit a work order request straight to the Public Works Department.

Enter your first name.
Enter your last name.
Enter your e-mail address.
Enter your address.
Enter your phone number.
Enter the reason you are contacting us.
Enter your question or comment.